EnerGyan (pronounced /eːnər ɡiːˈɑːn/) is an energy education and research platform developed for high school, undergraduate and graduate students with focus on energy. It was designed and developed at UW-Madison. It also serves as a research platform for scientists, energy engineers and researchers pursing advanced studies in power system, electronics, IoT, cyber-physical systems, and energy system etc.
EnerGyan in one sentence¶
It’s a programmable electricity grid-in-a-box.
EnerGyan in one picture¶
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Developing Apps with EnerGyan
- What is an app?
- Where should you run your app?
- Before you start
- Connect EnerGyan to your network
- Connecting to EnerGyan
- Communicating with EnerGyan
- Running the app on EnerGyan
- Running the app on your computer
- Skeleton app
- EnerHack 2018